RSS

Yes to Blogger!

     I've been planning to make a blogger account for weeks and today, that goal is fulfilled. During the past few days, I was thinking that if I had a blog, what are the things that I'd write about? Cause you see, for months my life has been so boring because of unemployment and well, I was too curious about what life is for bums (Trust me, it ain't easy).

So yesterday, something interesting happened to me and I really wanted to put it in writing so that I would never forget about it. Sadly, I didn't have a blogger account and I was too tired and exhausted that I immediately closed my eyes after washing up, so yea, I never got the chance to make a blogger account. I do have a Tumblr account but it's different cause I like to reblog a lot of cute things there so it's not really my idea that I'm putting into words, nor my pictures or graphics that I'm creating from my imaginative mind. So, because of that, I finally decided to create my own account here on Blogger.

By the way, I'm Boom. I'm twenty years old (turning 21 on the 21st of April, how cool is that? 21 on the 21st!) and I love singing! Music is basically my life. I'd die without music. I can't seem to find meaning in life if music didn't exist. I know, you must think I'm exaggerating but seriously, I love it so much and I can't imagine how life would be without music. It would be like Bruno without Mars (Haha! Just remembered this funny quote from a very funny vlogger from Youtube, Mikey Bustos). What else? Oh! I really like watching television series such as Criminal Minds (I love Matthew Gray Gubler - btw, he has a tumblr account too. I knowww! He's cool like that!), Grey's Anatomy, House, Pretty Little Liars, Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, etc. (the list goes on and on); and I thank uttorent for making it possible for me to catch up with all the television series that I'm watching.

Well, that's all for now. With regards to my experience yesterday, I'll be making another post for that so that this introduction wouldn't be too long, lol. Ciao!

P.S.
To those who have Tumblr accounts, follow me here. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment